Most companies are leaving time and money on the table by not implementing and marketing their FSC, SFI and PEFC forest product certifications for maximum results. These programs and their many regulations do not have to be confusing or hard to administer if you take the time to set up and manage your systems correctly. Also, companies often overlook the valuable sales potential of these programs when marketed and sold appropriately. It is my goal to help you with both of these opportunities.
Whether just starting out, or fully immersed in the certification process, Vic Barkin Consulting, LLC offers a toolbox of effective and customizable programs for companies that want to streamline their certification compliance and take full advantage of all their certifications have to offer.
The Vic Barkin Consulting, LLC Tool Box Includes:
• Exploring and understanding the Big Picture. Help senior management assess the full potential of certifications.
• Administrative and production training. Teach management and staff the core requirements of chain-of-custody certification.
• Sales and marketing training. Help sales and marketing staff to take full advantage of certifications.
• Develop client focused educational workshops to maximize sales.
• Provide certifying body evaluation and recommendations using a "best fit for the client" approach.
• FSC, SFI & PEFC procedural development, updating and fine-tuning to current standards.
• Initial and annual assessment consultation including on-site audit preparation and representation.
• Due Diligence System (DDS) development to satisfy Lacey Act, EUTR and AILPA requirements.
• Internal auditing services for FSC, SFI & PEFC including group and multi-site certifications.
• Non-conformance (corrective action) resolution. Work directly on resolution with your certifying body.
We also offer general marketing, production and process engineering services, including:
• Strategic Business Development
• Business and Marketing Planning
• Workflow Analysis
• Cost-Benefit Studies
• Budgeted Cost and Rate Development
• Reorganization Assistance
• Branding and Messaging Development
• Sales Force Training
• Customer Education Strategies
• CRM and CSR Integration Strategies
• VDP and Web-to-Print Tactics
• Workflow Automation Implementation